pic courtesy of www.fancyfacecosmetics.com
So I researched all of these pics of women with hazel eyes and what color makeup they were wearing. I had to add these pictures in because it inspired me to try new colors and I really wanted to bring out the green, gold, and even gray in my eyes. This is a fun challenge to find new eyeliner and eyeshadow colors that will change my look up!
All pictures are from google.
So yeah, that is all the eyeball pics, and I know it seems odd but I hope it helps in giving you some new makeup looks!
Forked
-
Mom and Dad are arguing again. Just like we all pretend that I can’t hear
it, we all pretend it’s not another argument about me. And even though this
has h...
10 years ago






















I was looking for some new makeup ideas and I was wondering what eyeliner in the 6th picture underneath the graph was being used? The one with 3 horizontal stacked pictures of eyelids. I can never figure out which eyeliner most people use for bold eyes. I love the Kardashian's eye makeup, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hey who is this model 4th picture down with red hair? Cause I found another picture of her at beautytipsmart best color eyeliner for brown eyes. If you know let me know Thank You
ReplyDeleteI love how these pictures inspire creative eyeshadow choices.
ReplyDelete