About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

bella'pierre cosmetics: eyeshadow

These eyeshadows are pretty cool. They are so shimmery and you can add water to enhance the effect or you can even turn them into a lipgloss or nailpolish.

Here's a quick picture of my makeover trying a new product. I have on the color Twilight all over my eyelids and the color Lava on my crease and outer corners. I have on their mineral powder foundation in the color Sand.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention that these are organic cosmetics and the mineral foundation doesn't rub off at all! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the eye shadow is really pretty! I love the shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Margeaux Laurent! I got it at the kiosk at the mall. They stopped me while I was walking by and the lady was an excellent salesperson. She could probably sell anything. I usually don't fall for salespeople but I ended up buying 2 eyeshadows and a exfoliating face cream from her...lol. I like the products but they are a bit pricey.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers