About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Products I use around the house...Hydrogen peroxide

Try this tip: Are you suffering from acne and are wondering how to clear it up faster after popping them?

I started using Hydrogen peroxide on my blemishes that I have popped and it heals them twice as fast and clears up any remaining bacteria left behind. I should have done this years ago to prevent any scarring. It will dry them up too so it won't look as inflammed. Just use a Q-tip, dab ontop of any blemish or new acne and it will heal it quicker. I seriously tried using Salicylic acid and Benzoyl Peroxide and it just leaves my skin dry and red for days (to me it feels like years). Hope this helps anyone out :) and try to relax....breathe....OHMMMMMMMMM (-.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers