About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Green with Envy






By the way, my hair normally doesn't look like this. This is my hair not doing anything to it and having that "tousled hair" look when it's wet. I think I'm liking this eye shadow because it has a natural shimmer to it. I'm not wearing any foundation, just a tinted moisturizer.

So, what do you guys think??

5 comments:

  1. Your skin looks fabulous! I really like the gold under your eyes. What kind of lip tint/gloss were you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great meko!!! cool website....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Margeaux Laurent. I am using NYC lipgloss in Pink Sand #538 and Lipliner by Rimmel #063 in Eastend Snob :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to the Anonymous person :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention I'm wearing Aveeno tinted moisturizer in medium :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers