About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Monday, July 11, 2011

Q: What kind of mascara do you use?

A: People ask me all the time if my eyelashes are fake or what type of mascara I use. I have been using the same mascara since I was 17 years old and I will not replace it. I use Loreal Voluminous mascara. It has to be the curved brush and it has to be in black! The curve brush is the trick to building up your lashes. One tip I have is that you have to look up and blink into your mascara brush to push them up and reapply 2 coats. This mascara works wonders because I don't think I have super long eyelashes naturally, but I sure can pull it off easily...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers