About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Monday, September 5, 2011

BB Cream Maybelline Review


So I tried this BB Cream and it definitely has to be applied with really good moisturizer underneath. I used Eucerin protective moisturizer underneath the BB cream and it helped. The texture is smooth and it doesn't rub off. The coverage is not great. I would say the coverage is even lighter than wearing a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't look like your regular foundation with a dewy glow. It actually makes your skin look a little dried out. It is probably good for oily skin because it has a dry look to it. I don't recommend it for very dark skin since there's a whitish residue that shows up even after blending well. This product doesn't work for me because I have combination skin and some areas on my face are dry so it was harder to blend out.

Hope this helps anyone out! This BB cream is from Japan but I know you can get it online. It's odd that Maybelline is usually available in the states but not this particular product.

1 comment:

  1. FYI: BB cream stands for Blemish Balm. It's probably made for humid areas so your face doesn't get too oily throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers