About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Meishoku Moist Labo BB Cream in Natural Beige (made in Japan)!! Great stuff! I am happy I found out about BB creams!


I got to try this BB Essence Cream in Natural beige #01 by Moist Labo from Japan. It has SPF 40 PA+++ and it is great for making your pores invisible! It nearly filled in all my pores and made my skin look so smooth when I looked in the mirror up close I was amazed! It's a small tube and in the picture ontop it is the bottle towards the left. It says it comes in "3 grams" size tube. I searched on the website and this product is condsidered one of the cheapest BB creams sold in Japan..around ($14.50 US). When you apply it, use your fingertips and blend it well. The consistency is smooth, sort of light like a suncreen. It looks like this below:

The benefits of BB cream is that it works for acne prone skin and it is good for oily skin. It is great for fair to light skin people and it is a non-greasy feeling like other foundations can be. It is great for humid weather because it is sweatproof and waterproof! Most BB creams also contain a small amount of hyaluronic acid (anti-wrinkle properties/whitening). I am now a big fan of BB creams!!

On this website it has the price but everything is in Japanese so I will continue searching and post other links below. Here is the direct link to check it out: http://www.adambeauty.com/showitem.php?itemtype=detail&itemid=mesho-bb&brandid=500&language=&agentid=1&productid=&brandSubid=

1 comment:

  1. I'm comparing this to the previous one I used from Maybelline because at first I didn't think BB creams would work for me because they can dry your face out. Now I believe it depends on the product you use. Stay tuned and find out more product reviews on BB creams coming up!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers