About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 2: Dairy-Free and Toothpaste to clear acne!

I can't believe after trying all types of products, I decided to do a spot treatment on my acne with toothpaste ( I used Aquafresh-whitening)...lol and it is finally clearing up. Also, this is the Day 2 of not having any milk or cheese in my diet and I think it is working!!!! Ha! I shall try another day of toothpaste on my acne and it really does dry it up over-night when you are sleeping. I thought it would get all over my pillow but actually it dried before I went to sleep and it was fine :) Don't worry people there is a solution for all your troubled acne. This is what is working for me and I recommend trying all the natural remedies out there before going to the doctor and spending a ton of $$$$$!!! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers