About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Loreal Mineral Powder Foundation Review! Love this product

Flawless coverage and long lasting. It's SPF 19 and very natural looking.

- The color I'm using now in the winter time is #461 Natural Ivory. I have been using these products for a couple years and always go back to them because it's convenient to just put this on rather than to apply foundation and then powder. It's great for lazy days and getting ready quicker in the morning:) I highly recommend these powder foundation. You can wear it out at the night clubs and pictures come out great and your skin will look flawless! Try the concealer too. It covers dark spots and pimples flawlessly!





-In the summer time I am either #460 Nude Beige (I'm closer to this color, good for olive skin tones) or # 462 Creamy Natural (a very bronze look for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers