About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Monday, January 2, 2012

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel :) Thumbs up!


This product says it's for combination oily to oily skin. It is supposed to improve skin's texture and condition. I recommend this product for acne-prone skin because it's oil-free, allergy-free, 100% fragrance free, dermatologist developed, and it doesn't contain SPF. SPF formulas tend to break some people out, however you should always wear SPF when going outside. I would wear this at night before you go to bed because wearing moisturizer that contains SPF at night might break you out by the time you wake up in the morning. I've worn it during the day when I'm not outside and it still is very moisturizing without feeling greasy. Your face looks mattified unlike other moisturizers that make you look oily right after applying it. I have used Clinique in the past and I have always like this moisturizer (the one in the square bottle is for dry skin) but I remember it used to smell like "Play-doh" and that was a turn off. Now the formula must have changed because I don't smell anything at all. I would repurchase this again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers