About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clinique SPF 25 Oil-free City Block

I really love this sunblock. It is safe to use around your eyes and also it can be used as a makeup primer. It feels velvety smooth and not greasy! I can't stand sunblock that is greasy. It doesn't make your face white either. It's great for everyday wear. If you are going to be spending all day in the sun, you should probably try their other SPF in 45. I didn't buy that one because the lady recommended the SPF 25 would be better for sensitive eyes. The reason why I switched to Clinique's sunblock is because the other brands were causing me to get breakouts. Once I made the switch, I haven't had any new blemishes since! I'm so impressed with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers