About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Monday, January 23, 2012

Clinique products good for combination skin (I'm #2 type in their skin care line)

The first thing I bought is the foundation. It says it's for dry to combination skin. It's oil-free, fragrance-free, and allergy tested. I'm using shade 01.



I really like this foundation. It's medium to full coverage and it gives you an airbrush flawless finish. It's very light-feeling and blendable. I use the Clinique foundation brush to apply it to my face. This makeup has SPF 15 and has antioxidants and peptides for an anti-aging effect. I'm really liking this product! I would recommend it to anyone of all ages. You must apply moisturizer before this because it dries very quickly and it looks better when your face is not dry because it is mattifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers