About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense (for very dry to dry combo skin types)

This product can be used either in A.M. or P.M. I use it when my skin looks dehydrated. I use it at night because it doesn't contain SPF and it feels like putting yogurt on your face to make it extra smooth and moist. When your skin is dewy and glowing, you will look younger. I noticed that my skin was looking dull because I used so many products for acne on my skin and it was severely drying it out. After I used this, it replenished my skin and my eyelids (which I needed because it was flaking from an allergic reaction I had to Benzoyl Peroxide products). I haven't had any irritation from Clinique's products. Now I know if my skin is getting too dry from the Salicylic Acid products, I just cut down to using it once a day and moisturize big time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers