About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Monday, January 23, 2012

Clinique Acne solutions Concealer with 1% Salicylic Acid

I recommend using this after applying foundation ontop of any blemishes. Don't use it for under-eye concealer. It will be too drying and may irritate your eyes. I use the whole line from the Acne solutions and find that I can still use the concealer that contains Salicylic Acid and not have any irritation to my face. It really covers redness flawlessly and treats your acne during the day. You can wear it alone without makeup to just hide blemishes too. It's perfect!



These next products were free samples. I use it during the day under my eyes as a moisturizer. It is a super-antioxidant to fight free radicals and prevent signs of aging.

This one is for under eyes and contains caffeine to plump up those wrinkles and to give your eyes a "wake-up" call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers