About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Updated skin care routine!

The pictures shown below are the Clinique's 3 Step Acne Clearing System. I use the foaming face wash first (contains Salicylic Acid), then the Toner (contains Salicylic Acid), then lastly the dramatically different moisturizing gel (which I mentioned in my last blog post). Use twice a day, and if any irritation results, then you should reduce it to once a day or every other day. So far, it hasn't left my skin over-dry or peely. My skin isn't as red as I thought it would be and it still feels soft. I would recommend this to anyone who is suffering from acne or wants to keep it under control and prevent new ones from forming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers