About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My signature fragrance :)

I never thought I would perfectly match a perfume until I tried the Victoria's Secret Forever perfume. It came in a set of many perfumes to try around the holidays and I absolutely love this! I wear it everyday and when I wear a different scent I can tell it doesn't match me. I feel this scent is soft and sweet and a little warm at the same time, if that makes any sense. It can be worn in the winter or summer. I will definitely buy this again! As mentioned on google it is a "floral-fruity fragrance for modern ladies Warm - juicy - sweet & tempting Top note of blackberry Middle note of iris Base note of amber Launched in 2011 Perfect for all occasions". -google w

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers