About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 5 Pure Cardio- INSANITY!

Finally got my HRM working again. Changed the battery and put the chest strap on and it started working once I started working out. I couldn't believe my HR got up to 190 for a 40 minute workout. That is insane!! CRAZY!! My average HR was 179, so I am at the max interval (167-178) which is 90-100% of my max heart rate. I'm probably not burning as much calories because I have to take breaks a lot to bring my heart rate down, but I am sweating like crazy! Yesterday was Cardio Recovery for 40 mintues. It was yoga, pilates, strength training, and it was great to stretch out the sore muscles. I think Day 1 I was the most sore because I was just starting off. Now I feel the burn but I can make it through the day without whining about how sore I am! LOL!! I think I am getting stronger and I have tomorrow left and then Sunday off. I can't believe I excercised 6 days in a row! That is insane! I feel better... and I keep pushing myself to "DIG DEEP!!" Shaun T has changed my life!! Thank you!!
Courtesy of google pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers