About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

INSANITY DAY 2-Tuesday Pylometric and Circuit training

YAY I DID IT!!! THe workout was so hard but I dug deeper and stuck it out! I can't believe it:) I'm drinking a Vega Shake post-workout and the flavor is Tropical Tango! It's only 95 calories, and it's lactose-free, Soy-free, Gluten-free, and Sugar free. It's only made with plants and fruit. I'm not a vegetarian but I love trying new foods and drinks that are healthy. It's really good and better tasting then the whey protein shakes that I have drank in the past. I also started drinking Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Coconut Milk. It's only 45 calories. I found some motivation to get my 6 pack ABS!!!
Courtesy of google

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers