About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Friday, May 18, 2012

Insanity Day 12

Before Insanity, I was in a rut. I used to run on the treadmill but started having right knee pain. Everytime I ran or walked downhill, my knee started to throb. I was getting discouraged because I wanted to work out, but I didn't think I could push myself without injury. I was actually scared that I wouldn't be able to do Insanity because of all the squats which used to hurt my knees. I decided to give Insanity a try because I thought I could just go at my own pace until I got stronger and I started Insanity May 7, 2012. It came to my surprise that I didn't have any knee pain from the Insanity workouts. I think the strength training actually helped me from having knee pain (like physical therapy). I push myself and I don't have any problems doing the workouts and I started seeing results in the 2nd week! I orginally wanted to lose 10lbs but then I started seeing my body tighten up and it gave me a new perspective. I really don't care how much I lose anymore, I just want to look ripped!! As long as I can feel healthy and look healthy, that is more important to me. The Insanity program has given me my life back! I feel so energized, motivated, and commmitted to this lifestyle change. Everyday I wake up, I am excited to push play on my DVD player because I know I will look good and feel good! It's not even the end up my 2nd week and I've lost 2.5 inches= 1lb! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers