About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Online Calculator for calories burned based on your Avg HR

Today is Day 13 of Insanity
http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx I liked this website where you can put in your age, weight, duration of exercise, and average heart rate. I did 54 mintues of Pure Cardio and then Abs and got an average heart rate of 167 beats per min (90% of my estimated maximum heart rate (186bpm). My heart rate max was 186 with my Polar F1 HRM. My calculation came out to an estimated 714 calories burned per hour. In 54 minutes and 6 seconds I will burn approximately 644 calories! WOW.. I am drenched in sweat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers